Ladies be very careful when you see "Pending Payment" in emails. Paypal does not do pending payment waiting for shipping information. If you are in doubt, first check you paypal account to see if the money is in your account, always check your account! Call Paypal: 1-888-221-1161
THINGS THAT SHOULD ALERT YOU
1. They ask you to ship items to their children or anyone in Nigeria or out of the USA
2. You are told they paid in a secure way pending shipment or shipment invoice/verification
3. You are offered more for the item or asked to stop the auction with Ebay for a large sum
4. You are offered a large amount for shipping, $100 or $200 above normal rates
5. You are asked to ship quickly for any reason before the payment is in your paypal account
6. If it sounds too good to be true....
7. Anything you get from Nigeria or a country you know nothing about or can't verify
IT LOOKS SO REAL
1. Professionals know how to fool you with documents identicle to Paypal, Ebay & Banks.
2. Verification seals & stamps....don't always mean they are real....
NEVER DO THIS
1. Never give passwords to anyone or enter passwords on a document leading you to an account from an Email, to be safe always go to the actual website to log in, if you type it in the email you may be giving thieves your information!
2. Never trust anyone online with personal information, SS#, DL#, Banking, Paypal, ESPECIALLY passwords to accounts!
3. Never call the telephone numbers in the email or click on suspected links in emails, take the time to go to the site like Paypal to make sure you are actually calling Paypal and not a fake paypal telephone number!
4. Never let it go, always report it as fraud & send the emails & documents to Paypal/Ebay/etc...
IF IN DOUBT....CHECK THEM OUT....Remember this and do it....