Editors are always looking for "Beautiful" things but they have to have hi resolution beautiful photos. Many of you have gorgeous items but your photos are not what they are looking for. Here's some tips!
1. Make sure the background doesn't take away from the item
2. Make sure the background sets the mood & story for the photo
3. Set it up like a picture and make it pretty
4. Use colors, patterns and backgrounds that blend or accent the item
5. Keep at it until you get a clear beautiful photo that looks great
Congratulations to "A Rose Without A Thorn", "Shabby Rose Studio" and "Lavender Hill Studio" you made it in Country Victorian Magazine! Thank you Ladies for sending all your beautiful stuff! Keep sending things and showing me new things as I keep sending them to Editors and keep trying to get you in them! I am so thrilled for you girls! A lady actually called me over an item Penny had at Lavender Hill, so our advertising is working!!!